View Single Post
Old 09-18-18, 07:34 PM   #6590
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Now that you have seen their grand expetiment, you will both, of course, have to be eliminated. We're sure you understand, circumstances being as they are. The pictures, being magnetic ink, will self-destruct in short order, taking with them, the memories of those who dared to click on you fancy 'Spoiler' buttons and look at your suppose-ed "evidence"...

We will have to look into this further. I take it that they were docked ships?

Edit: if all else is right with your game, this would be another case of the game over-running its apparent authority, granted in the Mission Editor, which shows that the two RGG set to spawn there are to do so once, and only once in the cycle, with one, and only one vessel. There are no other RGG hidden below these. The time period is the 43a layer, and there are no ships occupying that location prior to September 9th, 1943... I can see another experiment in my future...
you understand, circumstances being as they are. The pictures, being magnetic ink, will self-destruct in short order, taking with them, the memories of those who dared to click on you fancy 'Spoiler' buttons and look at your suppose-ed "evidence"...

We will have to look into this further. I take it that they were docked ships?

I suddenly feel ill, not feeling as I did earlier today. And my sight is also burry... Oh it must be because the eye doctor dialated my eyes.

Both warships were sitting as if were at a dock. But as you see, there isn't a port anywhere close by.
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote