Old 09-13-14, 09:31 AM   #31
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Hi Ahnenerbe:

I am experiencing some CTDs in the process save - reload games in campaign. I donīt have these problems with my normal installation GWX plus MaGUI WS 1360x768.

I did a complete new installation of SH3 GWX with only your WS GUI (with MultiSH3) and I have the CTDs. In saved individual missions no problem. But in campaign, I run normally, saved the game without ships or land in sight, in surface and in control room (F2); reload and CTD after the black screen "Initializing". No SH3 Commander used in these tests.

I donīt think is a problem of memory or my PC; I have enough power for a fast work of SH5.

If some user has this problem, please post it. I donīt know if the GUI has some data or parameters not recovering in saved campaigns.
Hi Fitzcarraldo !!
I apologize that I could not reply earlier .... Looks like you solved the problem with the flight? In cameras.dat she was hiding? Maybe, although I have to GWX all loaded without problems, there is no crash when loading a saved campaign, tried several of their profiles, it's okay. Just used pure SH3 Commander, in addition GWX weighted and their modifications in campaigns and works WREFORD BROWN. But nothing like this has happened. This cameras.dat I used more when gui 1360x768, but after it was finalized at 1920x1080, citing cameras.dat from Vanjast. If not a secret, then what exactly was the problem?
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote