View Single Post
Old 06-05-18, 08:56 AM   #19
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
All of these propositions rest on the false assumption that most undocumented immigrants are crossing into the U.S. primarily to look for a better life and a higher-paying job.

You have no idea the multitudes of people I repatriated who came to my country seeking entry. I can tell you it is not a false assumption to think the vast majority of immigrants risked everything to seek the American dream. Those who do, need to go through the same convoluted and pain in the arse bureaucratic process of obtaining citizenship or an A-card just like I had too.

Asylum seekers on the other hand usually have no idea what asylum means and because of that the vast majority of those are denied entry and repatriated. Those that did satisfy the requirements listed below were, without hesitation on our part, allowed entry. High crime rates, drugs, desperation, depression, risking it all, and useless governments aren't on the list of reasons. That's something they need to stand up too and fix just like everyone else in the world should.

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:
  • Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion
Definition of persecution:
1 : the act of continually treating in a cruel and harmful way
2 : the state of being continually treated in a cruel and harmful way

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-05-18 at 10:16 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote