Wolfehunter said:
Quote:
Aye mate, I see these bat files.

sh3speech_GWX2 (LH).bat
sh3speech_GWX2.bat
sh3speech_OLC.bat
sh3speech_OLC (LH).bat
few sh4's,

where is the default Sh3speech_stock.bat?

In the bat file below where is the link that shows the game path?
@cd dist
voice 1680x1050 SH3_GWX 1 sh3
Or that only shows in the desktop Icon.:hmm:

Or do I have to reinstall it to SH3 Stock

Right now i have installed it to GWX2

Multiple game installed directorys shows as follows,

C:\~\Ubisoft\Silenthunter3\
and
C:\`\Ubisoft\GWX_2\SH3Speech

or could I copy paste it and make a new shortcut?

Sorry if I'm asking too much. I just want it to work perfectly.
There is no SH3Speech_Stock.bat. Use SH3Speech_GWX2.bat for "stock" installations (with patch 1.4b). They work identically (with one exception: See page 13 of the IKH)

There is no link to the game path in the batch file. SH3Speech runs independently of SH3. The desktop shortcut points to the path needed to run SH3Speech, not to the path needed to run SH3. Start SH3Speech using the correct .bat file, then start SH3 as you normally would. This mod does not interfere with SH3Commander in any way.

See my post above for information on what to put where for multiple installations.
You can find the two folders within your C:\`\Ubisoft\GWX_2\SH3Speech\MODS folder named SH3Speech_GWX and SH3Speech_OLC, copy those two folders and their contents, paste them into your C:\~\Ubisoft\Silenthunter3\MODS folder, use JSGME to install SH3Speech_GWX into your C:\~\Ubisoft\Silenthunter3, and you'll be good to go. Just start SH3Speech from the desktop icon (GWX_SH3Speech), then start the version of SH3 you want to use (GWX or not) and go have a blast.

R/
TC2
Tomcattwo is offline   Reply With Quote