View Single Post
Old 11-15-17, 11:11 AM   #9260
SS Norholm
Shark Hunter

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0

Yeah good work around for sure! In fact, as others said, it's better than the instant jump from patrol to bunker.

Ok, so yes Sir I followed all the messages from BDU regarding transfer.
I even tried the two other suggestions in your faq about Changing priorities etc.
Even tried the Campaign Advance test mod within GME.

This last patrol with CT fail:
I left Lorient on 26/2/41 without selecting a mission as I knew I only had a few days left.

I headed north west towards the south Ireland coast, sank a lone Small NP Tanker, and a day later (28th feb) came across a small Task force of 6 destroyers.
Fired 4 torps at them, only one kill.
Went deep and waited until they left....no damage to sub.
Surfaced and got away from the area,(destroyers also long gone) by this time it was midday on the 28th and I made a manual save.
Then just started making my way back towards Base. Stayed well away from traffic and the coast near lorient, then came all the failure messages after 1st March.

I didn't dock and end patrol until I'd tried everything else you suggest in the faq.

I got right up to the 8th of March on one save on TC with constant failure messages,despite saving/reloading and followinginstructions.

The patrol I did before this last one, if it makes any difference, was the one I mentioned that Failed - Strategic Supplies: Sink a tanker.

Cheers,

John.