View Single Post
Old 06-27-19, 03:55 AM   #180
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzin1973 View Post
Hello all, i have a slightly OT question (OT in that its more related to OM than it is to this mod):

żDoes anyone know if it is possible to undo the changes OM does to the "battlestations" and "Man the deck/flak guns" commands?

And if so, can you point me in the right direction? i know how to use S3Editor (a little bit hehe), and i created a few small mods for SH3.

I absolutely hate having to go to the crew management screen and drag guys from other places to the gun slots. Plus these changes effectively renders the man the guns / battlestations completely useless (imho at least).

It would be a lot easier to just hit those buttons and have them do what they are supposed to do.
Id be happy to do these changes myself (and share them with anyone interested) if possible, but i dont knwo where to look.
Would really appreciate a push in the right direction.

Thanks
I never thought about that because i always enlist enough men at bunker start to fill all the guns...and then i have only to call them either with battlestations or man the gun

To protect them from depth charges, i just have to move them to berth slots (as required by Lurker)

Honestly i don’t think such mod would be necessary my friend, but if you want to do it anyway...
No need of S3Editor for that, crew men are in other UPCGE files —-> do it at your own risk of a mess! (I won’t do it anyway)
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote