Thread: Hi.
View Single Post
Old 03-31-18, 02:37 PM   #1
Teoras
Nub

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Hi.

Hi, I'm Teoras, and I'm just posting here so I can download a mod or two. I really want to say, this is one of the most annoying forums I've seen. Why do you force people to make a post to download something?
Like it wasn't enough to wait for a moderator to review the account(which actually didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, so hey, good job on that, mods :P), which is weird but not that rare in these kind of forums. This is really annoying. I just wanted to try and play silent hunter 5, with mods, but instead I have to go trough this process. I've never seen a forum this annoying in the 11 years I've been gaming on the internet. Say what you want about me, but I just wanted to make this complain here and shoot two birds with one stone.

With that rant out of the way(lol) I wanted to say I like the theme on these forums. I don't really play sub sim's often, but I do like WW2 games and sims. SH5 vanilla I've heard(and experienced) is a bit borked, sooo I wanted to mod it a bit, and that is why I'm here
Teoras is offline   Reply With Quote