Friedl9te
Lieutenant

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcattwo
Friedl9te said:
Quote:
Sometimes it turns out that two versions are accepted equally by the recengine so I compared up to 32 only slightly different samples to find out the best ones. It is quite interesting.
Yes, I tried to write the voice commands so that several different ways of issuing the same command (in both German and English) could be understood by the SAPI and properly acted upon. Feel free to add additional commands into your version to "personalize" it for the way you like to give your orders. I think you see (from a later post) that you have to spell the voice order out phonetically in the voice_commands.csv file. There is no "automated" way to get a phonetic spelling that I am aware of. Moreover, dialectic pronunciations can also cause problems - those you may have to personalize as well.
TC2
What I really meant is not two(or more) different commands but two or more slightly different phonetivc versions for the same pronounciation. They all adress the same issue. The recengine is not made to understand german so this way gives a better chance that it understands german commands. I played around with it, just the speech window open and gave this commands and it was interesting to see that the recengine regognizes all of the Versions I filtered out thus enhancing the chance of correct interpretation up to nearly 100%

Two examples:

2,Navigation Map,NahveegatzeonsCarteh,Auf Deutsch
2,Navigation Map,NavihgatzeonsCarteh,Auf Deutsch

3,Attack Periscope,Angriffseeroar,Auf Deutsch
3,Attack Periscope,Angriffseeroa,Auf Deutsch
3,Attack Periscope,Ahngriffseeroar,Auf Deutsch
3,Attack Periscope,Ahngriffseeroa,Auf Deutsch

Friedl9te
Friedl9te SilentHunter III Help Thread (Sorry in German)

Last edited by Friedl9te; 03-27-08 at 11:21 AM.
Friedl9te is offline   Reply With Quote