Old 04-07-17, 06:44 AM   #7038
Benzin1973
Engineer

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauangua View Post
you have "GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects"
and in hsie patch you have damage effect fix checked or unchecked?
and environment fix... probed uninstall this?
Thanks for your reply.
What Damage effects in hsie option do you mean? the only option in the options selector app i see is diesel damages, is that the one you mean? if so no, i dont have it enabled.
Also, i have tried disabling every single mod one by one, until JSGME is empty. Same problem. Even after a full game + GWX install i get the same problem.

After a lot of trial and error, restarting the same patrol, and using the free camera, i managed to get a little closer to the convoy (same one allways spawns, near the gibraltar strait), and i noticed that at least two of its ships are on fire! and i mean really on fire! they are both engulfed in flames!
Needless to say i havent touched them, the weather is calm (no rough seas), and i dont see any reason why they would be so damaged. I tried several times to get closer to inspect the rest of the convoy, but the game allways crashes before i can get near.

I guess this is some sort of error in the game? maybe this is related to the problem? Why would those ships be burning up?
Benzin1973 is offline   Reply With Quote