View Single Post
Old 06-24-13, 11:06 PM   #4
flaminus
Sparky

Downloads: 502
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhead View Post
Well Ducimus no longer mods so he wont be changing anything and if you did poorly that was his design anyway not to get a good reward.

Also your method of testing is not helping you if you end patrols without any net result that is a "poor" patrol so you wont get a good rating and your test result will always be anything but a conning tower refit.

Lastly it depends on what you started with in the first place if you start in 1943 you have a chance to start with the final conning tower available.If you start in 1944 you will most likely start with a "current" boat with the best conning tower available.

In order to earn the conning tower upgrade or a better class boat you must have 4 well rated patrols.

You could always "cheat" and tweak the CareerTrack.upc file and give your self a high renown while you are at sea so when you end the patrol it adds to your score.

Honestly I circumvent this things by playing more than one career at a time each career at different dates.
Thanks. I've already finish one good partol, so i thought I can finished other 3 ones without doing anything to test wether can I get a conning upgrade. (As the manual said, it need 4 partols and at least 1 rated as goog)

It's really a pity that Ducimus left this marvelous mega mod. There are still many issues need to be tweaked. I just want to do some humble work to make the experience of TMO career better, but i'm not an expert in modding and lost my way.
flaminus is offline   Reply With Quote