View Single Post
Old 04-06-11, 10:42 PM   #51
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfly View Post
started a "Open Horizons" campaign and equipped the boat with the latest/advanced radar system aviable in March 43 (just forgot the name of it).

...by the way some icons while fitting are not showing for some equipments, same for some "a fist full emblems" emblems, did i something wrong by installing the fist optional mod and after that Stoi`s little cheat also using fist optional mod) ???
I also use Open Horizons

Install Order for use with A Fist Full of Emblems:
NOTE: The following MOD's should be installed last in this order.

1. Fist Full of Emblems
1(a). Fist Full of Emblems (Weathered) <--Optional
2. Equipem Upgrades Fix
3. Equip Upgrades AFFOE
4. stoianm's no renown cost for Equip Upgd Fix and AFFOE.

If stoianm made no renown cost for Fist Full of Emblems(AFFOE) version of Equipment and Upgrades Fix, it would install last.

I have done extensive testing with my version and all textures are rendered.
Quote:
After watching it for 2 minutes i found 2 sometimes 3 medium sized spikes, indicating a contact range of about 8,5 km in 300 deg of bow. After some maneuvering and turnings i also found that the indicated contact heading is wrong, the scale writing on the turning wheel is mirrored, so in reality the contacts had a bearing of 60 deg. (old SH3 bug ?).

...used the free cam to investigate this spikes and found a hunter / killer group, not noticing that i used my radar for 10 minutes to detect them (maybe their equipment was to old for my high resolution radar ? (which i was able to get in March 43).

another question, may it be that the radio man isnt reporting new radar contacts because of not beeing skilled using special abilitys ? (Radar direction finder ability (which should boost radar range for him or the sensor ?) is disabled using "No Magic Skills" mod. (required entrys in messageRA.cfg are present).
All the Bugs you point out are SH5 Bugs. They are not created by this MOD. They existed before this MOD and should be redirected to UbiSoft.

There is so many Bugs in SH5, it is what made me uninstall and shelf the game in June 2010 last year.
I just started playing SH5 again a few weeks ago.
It is "my opinion" that Stock - Out of Box - SH5 does not even meet BETA testing requirements but I wasn't the one setting release cryteria. I have said this many times in the past.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote