View Single Post
Old 06-18-13, 06:13 PM   #18
SkyBaron
Lieutenant

Downloads: 673
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
One of the most brilliant mod proposals ever - for any Silent Hunter simulation! Hopefully it's a reality soon. Thank you for your devotion to the game.

Thanks iambecomelife, I've enjoyed many of your mods for SHIII! All the coding, graphics and scripting are done but it still needs a few more tweaks and some more testing (and solve eventual bugs that might come up on another systems). I'd say it's 80% ready. I also need to add the campaign messages for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonA View Post
Looks exceptional strong.

Can we use the ingame Enigma if the game is not paused?
Yes, but if you want to type in the message with your keyboard(instead of clicking the virtual Enigma keys) you have to be paused, otherwise the game captures the key presses as commands.

Quote:
Is the Engime encipher tool (used by modders) for Win XP?
It should work on XP.

Quote:
So we have to type in all the ciphered incoming messages and no copy and paste to put the message into the enigma?
Yes, just like the real thing. The radio operator would write down the enciphered message from the Morse code transmission and then proceed to type in the message and write the deciphered letters on the Schlüsselzettel form above. That's why I wrote that warning on the second paragraph. But like the actual Kriegsmarine messages, the ones for this mod will be abbreviated and as short as possible. Still auto message-deciphering, like the default game does, might be an option for future versions.

SkyBaron is offline   Reply With Quote