View Single Post
Old 02-19-18, 06:42 PM   #6
schlechter pfennig
Commander

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
In fact if you go to Plisskens mod archive and look under Racerboys mods ( that was The Dark Wraiths old subsim handle ) you will find it available for download. He even has 2 versions for SH3 commander that can go buy date or randomly. Can't remember where to find those but I do have a copy of the by date version.
I've downloaded and examined the TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disturbance_v4_0_SH3 mod. Without any readme, or other explanation, just looking at the file name really told me nothing about what it was, did, or was intended to do. As well, the only example of his mod here on subsim's download site was the TMO2_fix_for_TDW_DC_Water_Disturbance_v2_0_SH4, so forgive me for assuming that was his only version. (I did say "Then again, as it seems meant only for SH4", after all).

I've examined the .dat file and it seems that all it does is spawn the decoy bubbles along with the depth charge underwater explosion. I'm curious as to the results others have had when using this mod, and would also welcome any explanation as to how the TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disturbance_v4_0_SH3 actually works.
schlechter pfennig is offline   Reply With Quote