View Single Post
Old 09-11-18, 10:16 AM   #6
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default welcome aboard!

WildFire_!
Quote:
There's no excuse for American mediocrity, we should be doing it better, and we can. American cars used to push the world, now we barely keep up. We use junk Chinese steel, and cheap COTS electronics. It's a mockery of American engineering. Good on musk for building a car that is worthy. And doing it pretty fast. All while pushing solar into the world on a global scale, engineering solar roof tiles, paying what is needed to create better batteries. My Motorola phone lasted days with out charging, my lenova/Motorola lasts 4 hours. Why, cheap battery tech. They can do it better. Oh and he's sending ships to space all the time and drilling holes to create better high speed public transit. What do you do on your Saturday while he's changing the world? Sitting there judging teslafiles? That's a bold strategy cotton.
NICELY PUT I'M WAITING FOR THE ROADSTER MYSELF

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote