View Single Post
Old 07-16-17, 06:04 PM   #667
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default alien erotica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner View Post
Can't get too much of an ALIEN MARATHON mate
INDEED mate!
Quote:
Film analyst Lina Badley has written that the Alien's design, with strong Freudian sexual undertones, multiple phallic symbols, and overall feminine figure, provides an androgynous image conforming to archetypal mappings and imageries in horror films that often redraw gender lines. Screenplay writer O'Bannon himself later described the sexual imagery in Alien as overt and intentional: "One thing that people are all disturbed about is sex... I said 'That's how I'm going to attack the audience; I'm going to attack them sexually. And I'm not going to go after the women in the audience, I'm going to attack the men. I am going to put in every image I can think of to make the men in the audience cross their legs
Copious amounts of K-Y jelly were used to simulate saliva and to give the Alien an overall slimy appearance http://imgur.com/a/3cEEM
Oscar winner: best supporting actress Veronica Cartwright, originally cast as Alien's heroine Ellen Ripley, but director Scott switched her role with Ms Weaver's role just prior to shooting the film, described Giger's sets as "so erotic...it's big vaginas and penises...the whole thing is like you're going inside of some sort of womb or whatever...it's sort of visceral".Hey Fubes! the lady is always right! The original script had a Downer Ending where the alien kills Ripley, then imitates her voice in a call to Earth, indicating it's headed there next. Scott was persuaded that the film was horrific enough without it. More nudity was going to be in the film, with the characters often walking around naked to show how comfortable they are with each other. Ripley was supposed to be nude when she changes into the spacesuit at the end for a moment. But producers were worried that the film would be banned in other countries, and insisted Ripley be wearing underwear. This was Ridley Scott's second film. http://alienanthology.wikia.com/wiki/Alien Having worked on various productions, from movies to car commercials, the 'how ' is often more interesting than the product to me. In this case, thank god 'my legs are crossed in terror'...I won't spill so much popcorn!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 07-16-17 at 06:22 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote