View Single Post
Old 09-23-13, 11:58 AM   #2
Minoslas
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...28&postcount=1
Quote:
Copied from the Dev Diary section in case it gets lost in there.
I will also post details of how you could be in with a chance to get a licence in this thread.

Come and fly the Hawk for free
The guys at Virtual Aerobatics will be providing a long weekend session, or maybe a week if it goes well, of Hawk being included in their server mission.
We will be giving away 30 full copies of DCS:Hawk with a time limited licence for you to try out over that weekend.
This is your chance to give us valuable feedback on what you think of our product before you buy it. Also to give the community some feedback on what you think of it rather than us telling you it's awesome.
Details on how to get an activation code will be given out soon and we'll do a little trivia competition next week for that one. Easy answers to find on Google kind of thing.

If any squads out there would like to run a sqaud hosted session trying out the Hawk, please send me a PM for details and we can discuss it further. I know some of you are very interested in it.

Now the licence keys when registered are tied to your machine, so you can't give them out to friends and they will be a limited licence key, probably to 15 or 30 days to give you enough time to play around with the Hawk in SP and MP.
Once that time period is up, you will still be able to sit in the cockpit but the jet won't function.
For the lucky 30 of you, you won't need the Multiplayer module as you will have the full product.

This is kind of an open beta so your feedback at that time will be very valuable as we move into the finishing stages of development and we will create a new forum section for the feedback.

We will probably run another event in October and December along the same lines.

DCS:Hawk Flight Manual
Obviously you will want to know how to fly the Hawk and what better way than to read the flight manual. This will be released along with the multiplayer and test modules and generally posted for all of you.
Again it's a work in progress and any suggestions are gratefully welcomed with a new feedback forum created.

Please feel free to ask any questions about the above.

Thanks,
Chris.
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...0&postcount=16
Quote:
Ok guys here is the competition to win a limited time licence activation code.

As a reminder, the licence keys when registered are tied to your machine, so you can't give them out to friends and they will be a limited licence key, until the 31st October 2013 to give you enough time to play around with the Hawk in SP and MP.
Once that time period is up, you will still be able to sit in the cockpit but the jet cockpit won't function.
For the lucky 30 of you, you won't need the Multiplayer patch module as you will have the full product installed.

There are 5 simple questions as below:
1) What year was the Hawk first flown?
2) What is the name of the powerplant in the Hawk?
3) Aside from the Red Arrows which other display teams use the Hawk? (note there are two)
4) How Many Hawk T1's were converted into T1a's
5) In what Year did the Red Arrows start flying the Hawk T1a?

All 5 Answers along with your ED forum name or Facebook name should be emailed to competition@veaosimulations.co.uk

The subject line of the email should be: DCS:Hawk public release competition.
And the Email should contain your ED forum name or Facebook name and the 5 answers.

As my ED forum inbox is limited, please do not PM me the answers and send an Email instead.
If you do not have the ability to send an email then please contact me via PM.

Rules:
The competition will close on Friday 27th September 2013 at 08:00 UTC
All entrants will be logged on a spreadsheet and numbers assigned to their names in order of entry being received. A random number generator will then be used to pick 30 winners.
Winners will be notified by private message on the ED forums or Facebook along with your activation key.
Only one entry per person is allowed.

Good luck,
Chris.

-------------------------
Commander 21squad Harpoon International Community site
http://www.21squad.com
Minoslas is offline   Reply With Quote