View Single Post
Old 03-02-10, 06:55 PM   #130
tomfon
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 178
Uploads: 4

I believe that we tend to rush things a bit. The game is arguably ''green'' therefore opinions are likely to be based more on the excitement of playing a new game and less on a ''solid'' or mature (as opposed to ''green'') point of view. Thus, what is the meaning of this poll?

I'd rather see a poll with the following options:
  • '' I'm satisfied and i will certainly enjoy playing it ''
  • '' I'm not satisfied. ''
In both cases voters should feel obliged to justify their opinions. This way everyone will be able to know what's in other peoples' head.
The poll should take place a month from now.
Also, it would be nice to make a poll where voters are obliged to post their opinion first and vote afterwards. This way we would know for sure...

I think that's pretty fair given the criticism SH5 has taken due to the DRM thing ; it' s easier for somebody to vote ''don't like it'' after the anti-DRM campaign without giving it a second thought. Some of the voters may not even have bought the game yet!

Anyway... patience, as always.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Mods for SH3
tomfon is offline   Reply With Quote