View Single Post
Old 08-25-19, 02:08 PM   #1694
Wolfcat
Chief

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
I think the patch you're talking about is for SC, itself? RA 1.48 is a stand-alone mod aside from it's own patch#3.

Just to be clear, install RA 1.48 to a stock install of DW. Then, add the RA 1.48 patch #3. The last patch can be slightly tricky, extract the contents of the patch file to your desktop (including the folders). Then, either copy the patch folders into the right folders in your copy of DW/RA 1.48 (say yes to over-write the folder contents) or manually add the new doctrines to each platform's folder over-writing the old ones.

It sounds complicated but it really isn't. Just make sure each doctrine file goes into the correct folder.

Keep in mind RA is still a work in progress. RA 1.48 is, IMO, the best version in the RA series but I don't think Crazy Ivan is done tweaking on it.

No, I am not talking about the 1.48 patch 3. On the front page of RA forum, there is a link to "Subcommand_update". I wonder if I need install that? In older versions of RA, you do need it. But not sure about the new 1.48.
Wolfcat is offline   Reply With Quote