Old 07-15-13, 04:38 PM   #261
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
Mkay, so perhaps Tomb Raider...

... For crying out loud. I went into this thinking "I pretty much have everything I'm interested in anyway", but...

Well, Spec Ops: The Line had the press raving about the story line. Not particularly interested in 3rd person shooters, but if there's this deep underlying narrative, that might just be worth it.

Stardrive, very promising but not quite finished. Can't complain for the price it's going at.

Again a fair bit of raving about fiendish puzzles and such for The Swapper. I do like them puzzles.

Torchlight 2... First one was alright, but this one has MP. Drag some people in there, should be a blast, really.

I'm so screwed.

*ha, scrub TR. The DLC situation is ridiculous. Package it into a gold edition and put that on sale, I'll part with the moneys then but not like this.

I have Torchlight 2 I like it a lot it is pretty fun and vastly improves on TL1 it also has a lot of pretty cool mods in Steam Workshop.SynergiesMOD is very cool I have about 66 hours into it after a few months which is pretty good for me as I jump form game to game it might take me over year to actually finish one game in my library.

I also picked up Borderlands 2 yesterday and I like it fairly well you did not mention that so maybe not your thing.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote