Old 01-25-18, 04:39 PM   #8
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 275
Uploads: 0
radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_frog View Post
Different approach -- I assume you didn't change any single mission. So, play GWX single mission "Force H", sink the Ark Royal (should be represented by "NCV_Illustrious" and Renown (should be represented by "NBC_Repulse").

Do both ship show the flashing reflections of smoke?
Hi mate sorry it's taken this long to reply. OK.
After many attempts I cannot get either ship to smoke as much as in my video, this is the best I have;

Renown just either goes down, no explosions or is only damaged enough to not show them. Two things......

One... The weather, in my video the sea is like a mill pond. In Force H it's a maelstrom If this has any bearing I have no idea.

Two... (and this really sounds noobish, but I'm clutching at straws), any mods I have loaded will take effect in single missions? Including GFX effects? Yeah I know it's a dumb question but just trying to reassure myself

Either way I cannot seem to create that same huge plume of smoke and fire from single missions...... HELP

Edit: I have also tried this in training, both torps and gunnery, still can't replicate that same damage effect. Yet it happens often in campaign, given the right conditions
Looking forward to your thoughts.

Best regards.

Fubar
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote