View Single Post
Old 03-12-10, 09:15 AM   #15
L3TUC3
Mate

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
No problem Happy to help, btw could you please look also at other files? Not because of problems but becaude of missions like:

"Campaign.CampObj.MacroObj 1.PersObj 1.Description=Sink 50 merchant ships from the PQ/QP convoys" in "Arctic_convoys" folder seems to be awfully many to sink... (10-15 could be enough I think)

Same goes with other requirements like sinking 2 aircraft carriers or capital ships ( I think those are battleships ) only 1 could be enough.

Also halving all requirements in all missions could be nice too
I suppose I could do that. They do seem a little over the top, but seeing how easy it is to sink ships it's not impossible. There's still a few insane tonnage requirements even when halved (150.000 tons in the carribean, US east coast etc). I'm not sure what's a proper figure for those.

Also, I'm a little worried about the "Triumph of the Wolfpack" mission in the black pit campaign. It's one simulating wolfpack hunting and while the description has a tonnage requirement, the cfg instead had a hard limit of ships you must sink. I think this was done to simulate the wolfpacks as tonnage is player specific. I'm not sure the game can calculate tonnage not sunk by you.

If anyone can try it out and see if you can meet the requirements, or if it needs tuning feel free to give your opinion.

Edit: I uploaded the fix. Download here.

Last edited by L3TUC3; 03-12-10 at 09:35 AM.
L3TUC3 is offline   Reply With Quote