View Single Post
Old 10-23-16, 08:59 AM   #2286
RevReese
Watch

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Reed View Post
I too have been away awhile...and completely forgot that there was a Small Patch for TMO 2.5 (assuming it was around 4 years ago or so...). My search skills do not seem to be up to par for finding this patch you speak of, though (something about minimum number of characters in search string...and the search function returning any post containing the either of the words, "small", or "patch").

Would you be kind enough to point me to it? Edit: Found it in the downloads section...I remember a time before Subsim had a downloads section... Also, the forum really needs to add support for strikethrough formatting (horizontal line running down the center of formatted text)...

Additionally, I now have the donation Narwhal, and a merge patch for it to be useable in TMO 2.5. However, that patch does not seem to be compatible with RSRD as it overwrite files that RSRD does (campaign.upc and flotillas stuff, in addition to textures). Wondering if anyone knows of a merge patch allowing the donation Narwhal to be used with both TMO 2.5 as well ad RSRD.

Hi, I guess you found the patch by now but for anyone else reading this here's the link to a file that includes the patch:
TMO_RSRDC_OTC_ISP Crew Mod
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4678
RevReese is offline   Reply With Quote