View Single Post
Old 12-15-10, 09:29 PM   #2778
Soundman
Commodore

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Kyster View Post
I've discovered, there's nothing in the overlay tool, that will cause TMO to tilt, so you can let that part out of the equation!

And how did you know, I got a new monitor today? Indeed it does not fit anymore - so back to the drawingboard.
None exist in this resolution and what I remember from making the 1600x1200 old version, it took a lot of trial and error to get the size right.
As far as I remember, it was not a simple rescale that did the trick...
I tried removing 2.0 and put 1.9 back in with the same result, so TMO is obviously not the problem. Thought maybe the download was somehow corrupted, so tried downloading everything over again and got the same result. I wonder now if it's not a driver issue although it did indeed work fine when tested yesterday. Either way, 2.0, SCAF and Max Optics playing great as long as the 3000 yd mod is not activated. Still puzzled, but for now I've decided to live with it as is. Something got borked along the way, but the only thing I know to try now is a complete vanilla re-install and while I'd love to have the overlay, it's not worth the re-install effort. I can live with it as long as I know 1500 yds is really 1000 yds.

RVAH-9 RA-5C Vigilante at NAS Sanford, Fl 1966
The coolest plane few have heard of!
Soundman is offline   Reply With Quote