Soundman
Commodore

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Kyster View Post
It's a 7z-file. So Trigger Maru Overhaul is called TMO_2 and with filetype .7z

Let's make a club, don't know how often it has fooled me too

Do you have a link to the 3000 y tool? Wouldn't mind testing it.

Sorry, missed the question first time around. ..... The 3000 yd Bearing tool can be found in the Download Section under "Gameplay" mods. I'd link it for you, but you have to download the version for whatever screen resolution you are running the game under. It's a great tool and will be accurate and matches (exactly!) the measuring tool on the navmap as long as you use the version matching your screen resolution. I'm using (or trying) the 1920x. As stated earlier.. when I tested it with TMO 1.9, it worked like a champ. That's what got me so puzzled.

As a note of interest: There is a fair chance that the current bearing tool (overlay) you currently have, does not display distances accurately. To test this, simply go to the navmap, zoom in and draw a line from your boat to the outer edge and compare measurement. I'm running 1920x and the stock bearing tool goes up to (if I remeber correctly) 1500 yds and when measuring using the line tool actually measures 1000 yds, so it's off by a large margin. Let me know what you discover. Good luck!

RVAH-9 RA-5C Vigilante at NAS Sanford, Fl 1966
The coolest plane few have heard of!

Last edited by Soundman; 12-15-10 at 05:01 PM.
Soundman is offline   Reply With Quote