View Single Post
Old 12-29-09, 10:28 PM   #317
Registered55
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

I have noticed a small problem, on my 1st patrol when I to the place where I'm suppose to go, (Binoculars icon), the game doesn't seem to detect that I have arrived, I keep going on the spot, around the spot, but nothing, the game does not acknowledged that I have arrived,

I have incorporated some changes over from Silent Hunter Elite 1.5.1, but I manually copied the changes over, and have been very careful in what was adjusted, all the changes made were to crew, data of equipment, torpedo load-out and ammo, and edited properties of sensors, torpedoes speed, and subs properties as well (mileage, speed ect).

i mainly have only changed the Balo Class Sub, and i have given my self that sub to start with in pearl harbour,

i know i have messed with the files, my question is, has this problem ever occured or been reported with the stock FOTRS, or is this the 1st time this has happened, that way i will know if it was my chnages or perhaps a bit of both, or something. reason i ask is it takes me nearly 2 hours too adjust all the files necessary, and starting from scratch is always daunting.

only side effect i have noticed with this mod over the others, and that is it takes ages for my sub to come to a stop, i have crossed referenced the changes i've made with this compared to other mods, and i have not found any reason caused by me to explain the long time it takes for the sub to slow to a complete stop, i assume it has something todo with global drag of the sub