View Single Post
Old 01-05-13, 09:58 PM   #18
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Wow. Alot of information, well first off Im on another computer using internet (Im in Japan for a while on deployment)

What I can say is, yes for sure my windows is x64 bit with 100% certainty, next is Im not sure about if its the airport or not. One time it happened 5 minutes outside of cleveland, the next it happened when I was on my approach to Chicago. What was common was I was in virtual cockpit and looked around I believe pulled up my 2d GPS screen to look at my next waypoint. And when I looked back at the mycokpit, all of my glass screens and gauges were gone, completely. It was like there was a window right through them and I could see straight to the ground.

There was alot of information you just gave me so this may take some time to sort it out, but I really want too especially when I know that this shouldnt happen on my system at all. Im not even having any lag or anything before it happens just 'boop' CTD. REALLY made me mad when I was about to land at Chicago.

So first things first, you said to check to make sure I handled and installed Venetubos tweaks correctly? Am I right??

As for using REX, would using it tax my system alot more noticeabley??

Cheers,

Casey