View Single Post
Old 01-28-13, 05:36 AM   #1336
BlinkieleBlind
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

a couple of questions that i am unclear about.

1) to enable a scope mod your instructions state
Quote:
To install a scope mod open the folder of the scope mod you want to use and copy the main folder to your \MODS folder (selecting the correct aspect ratio)
so inside eg the arclight mod there are the aspect ratios and than a data file. if i copy the data file into the /MODS file it just sits there when enabled and this does not make sense.
do you not have to copy the data file into the main data file in the SHV directory?

2) i notice that there is a generic patch enabler in the TDW folder under applications (im using the subscriber all in one download). can i use that enabler instead of the latest one on the link as it seems to be the same version. If so how do i go about this.

I tried to sort this all out yesterday but when i started a campaign i got a CTD (had to edit the tutorial completed file [i now notice that you seem to have removed this advice from the forum])

last thing. I downloaded the latest MEP file from 28/01 but when i try to load it using JSGME i get errors telling me the files are missing even though i see them, has the version of the all-in-one dl gone out of date? (got it yesterday 27/01)

sorry for all the text