View Single Post
Old 02-20-10, 11:47 PM   #10
nodlew
Engineer

Downloads: 572
Uploads: 0

Yeah, I had the mod enabled. Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Maybe I had to paste the files from the mod to the Data folder. Anyway, there was something in the mod that did not install to the right place, the editor gave me a warning that it couldn't find the file,and I had to paste a couple of files to get the Editor working.

I have used the Simulator to check on how things proceed. When the day was set to 7, nothing happened. I seem to remember that if I set time compression way high then after a LONG time they would start spawning.

I have played with the crew ratings some. I tried making them merely Competent, then Novice in an effort to make them less aggressive so they wouldn't make multiple passes and get shot down. Even on Novice, the torpedo bombers, if they fail to launch their ordnance on the first pass, will turn around and attack again. Alone, if necessary. Maybe I'll try Poor.

I can't make my Hellcats and Corsairs Basic Loadout. The option is grayed out. I could do it with Buffalo's and Mustangs, but, so far as I know right now, they were not included in the attack on Ten-Go.

Maybe I can upload the mission to my Profile Page here somehow. If not, guess it's time to get a Filefront page. Anything but Rapidshare. I'd rather upload to "I Love Hitler.com" than use Rapidshare.

Last edited by nodlew; 02-21-10 at 12:17 AM.
nodlew is offline   Reply With Quote