View Single Post
Old 09-05-17, 10:54 PM   #1
stevieshae
Yak-38M "Forger-A" Pilot

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0
bullhorn My Steam Post. I Will Ask the same question On this Mature forum.

I Will make this short, I am falling in love with this game as the devs wanna give mods control while they implement, mod tools, DLC, fixes, ect. We are all looking forward to the content so I started a simple Steam post that a lot if toxic people are drowning it in. http://steamcommunity.com/app/541210...scn=1504641370

So I will ask on a more mature and less, please don't take offence or this seriously, a much less (RUSSIANS DIDN'T HAVE CARRIERS I READ IT ON WIKIPEDIA GOOGLES!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT HISTORICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE! NORMIES CAN'T BE HAPPY, SUBSIM IS DESTROYING THIS GAME REEEEEEEE) sorry they are pissing me off down there. Yeah someone said and I quote "Those who think Cold Water is good as it is now under subsim dont read the lines below,
Those who think Cold Water needs a Russian campaign DLC/more DLCs and Steam WorkShop with Multiplayer continue reading."

*** IN SHADOW ZONE VOODOO BLACK MAGIC SPOILER WRITING ***

At the rate subsim is killing Cold Water i dont see KillerFish wasting resources and money on costly further development,
When you can play every submarine from 1914-2017 and over 15 campaigns for free on subsim over having to spand more money on a Russian campaign DLC.
Well at lest i did not F#CK over KillerFish and have openly supported them by buying all Cold Water DLCs over using a illegal 3ed party site.-Kenberg on steam(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074343928)

Now to my original question, So I understand we will get official DLC at some point for russian,British,ect. I mean this game is a critical hit. However I wanted to know since I am a noob to sub sims, what would the community want, that probably will be added/DLC that would benefit all players, new to submarine simulation, and veterans? Or how about DLC/Addition Content post launch that would be specific to Vets, and/or more casual new players that want a challenge but dont go full sim mode. I would really like to hear from people who live off of this genre since myself, I play DCS(full setup) and ETS2/ATS(full setup with shiftknob) and I just wanna know what I should expect, from both the modders and the community of wants/possible/probable content?
stevieshae is offline   Reply With Quote