View Single Post
Old 02-07-09, 11:48 AM   #113
Nedlam
Ensign

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

I have a quick question about the random events.

I'm attempting to bypass SH3Weather and just use Sub Commander to randomize the weather at the start of the patrol. (I have a feeling SH3Weather is negating the Weather Fix incorporated in NYGM)

Anywho, it appears the first line of code I use changes the values in all three Campaign files works (example below). All other attempts to change the values after that do not work. I've tried everything I can think of. Any ideas from JScones or anyone else out there?

Basically here I want to force the value of zero for CloudsRand. I manually changed the value to 1 in all the files in SHIII then run Sub Commander. I alt tab out while it's running and check and it does change from 1 to 0. However all the other ones I try to change after these lines of code don't (FogRand, PrecipRand, WindRand). It's like the lines of code are being ignored.

[0:data\Campaigns\Campaign\Campaign_LND.MIS]
Mission|CloudsRand=I|0|0|N

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[0:data\Campaigns\Campaign\Campaign_RND.MIS]

[0:data\Campaigns\Campaign\Campaign_SCR.MIS]

EDIT: I'm still interested in how to get sub commander to recognize more than the first line but I think initially changing the weather in itself (no matter how you do it) might screw up the weather fix if I'm understanding how the weather fix more or less works.

Last edited by Nedlam; 02-07-09 at 12:40 PM.
Nedlam is offline   Reply With Quote