Thread: AUKUS
View Single Post
Old 09-21-21, 01:43 PM   #73
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

And while I prepared the post above, I read that Chinese state shipping compoany Cosco has bought one third of the container terminal capacity in the harbour of hanmburg.

And Hamburg and Germany celebrate it.

If I were America, this would be my advise. Europoe and Germany in special are wildely determined to become Islamic - what one sees as Islam at least and what has little to do with real Islam - and a vasall of China and a dependent of Russia. Military pressure will not prevent this, but serve as an excuse to grow even more anti-American sentiments. So, pull out all military fromEurope, avoid the palce and leav eEurope to itself. Act on China and Russia without considering Europe'S desires.

Do your own thing, and do not care. To hell with the EU Kindergarden. Just the UK's territory can serve as a nice bridgehead for electronic surveillance of Europe.

Europe is lost ground.

Quesiton is why Europe has this anti-American sentiment, although it were the Americans saving it from the Third Reich. There is a lesson to be learned, becasue the moral of the soty is a general one: people do not like to be reminded of their inferiority and weakness. Thats why Greece agitated so heavily against Germany although Germany bailed out Greece substantially, and that is why Germany is criticised in Europe substantially although it pays the biggest share of the bloc's bills and accepted financial obligations in form of Target-2 saldi equalling roughly one trillion Euros. And the same is with America: the way it unilaterally made decisions on Afghanistan shows how impotent Europe really is. The US can militarily roam almost at will globally, its logistical capabilties are one of its biggest strengths. Europe cannot even control its own borders form within. The US does not pay care for European animosities anymore and did what it and Australia wanted to do, without asking. Because Europe's opinion was not asked for - it simply did not matter, and has no strength to make itself matter.

A cobbler should stick to his last. The EU should consider this - but no, they already make big words again. Hubris is what will destroy the EU from within. The writings are clearly visible on the wall already. My advise to America I gave above. My advise to the European nations is: stay in your garden and enjoy it, but stop wanting to missionise the world beyond the fence of yours. And replace that wooden fence with a solid stone wall better sooner than later.