View Single Post
Old 10-18-11, 03:28 PM   #151
kiwi_2005
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
I broke my self imposed Skyrim media blackout to check out a couple of the newer screenshots.

Holy crap this game looks beautiful. I have 11/11/11 off from work, and I've already told the fiancee that she won't be seeing much of me that day.

From that link I read you can beat the game in 2hrs, I would rather the game last months for me, beating it in 2hr would kill the experience though I know Oblivion without expansions can be clocked in a day son did this after he finished it first time round probably far quicker if you were determined. Skyrim in 2hrs? Only for the geeks.

Quote:
It was proven today that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim can be beaten in two hours. While it might take you considerably longer, and when we say might, we mean with utmost certainty. We say that because this feat was accomplished by a Bethesda QA tester who pretty much does this sort of thing professionally.

Sam Bernstein of Bethesda completed the game's main quest line in two hours and sixteen minutes. Bethesda says that no cheats were allowed, but they didn't say anything about voodoo magic, which I'm thouroughly convinced was used in achieving this sort of break neck pace.

Then again, Bernstein had competition and he only beat that other person by twenty seconds. Unfortunately for us mortals, we'll likely be sinking in copious amounts of time and abandoning obligations when The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim launches later next month.

Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

kiwi_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote