View Single Post
Old 12-06-16, 07:32 PM   #11
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

hey webster. glad you responded. i did a fresh install and still got the missing eyes. i deleted everything even the My documents folder. the mod list you posted in your reply was everything that i had put into my "MODS" folder. not activated. this is my Activated list as of now.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\MODS]

Game Fixes Only Mod v1.1
New Orders Bar Menu
#1 Real Environment mod install
GFO Patch for Real Env
RSRDC_SH15_V401
GFO Patch for RSRDC v401
MaxOptics IV for GFO 1.1
Sobers compass mod_version color
Webster's Improved US Torpedo v2
Webster's New sonar view for v1.5
Webster's No Crew Fatigue
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3_SH4

to rockin robin, yes ive patrolled on and under 2/3s and patrolled in the designated square or frame/ sector at 1/3 and still have ran out of fuel trying to get back to port to refuel between missions. but as you stated. its probably due to my poor judgement as to when to set sail for port. but historically wasnt there ports that submarines would do the exact thing im trying to mod that we were allied with and such?

back to webster,
so for the RSRD over the v401 your ship physics doesnt work for some ships, is this because it adds ships that havent been added to your physics or whats going with that ? because i use v401 to get the full effect out of your mods. im just trying to understand these mods and how they work so i know and can figure out how to apply them.
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote