View Single Post
Old 08-14-09, 06:15 PM   #19
Paladin851
Swabbie

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Is SES Jutland perfect ? .....I would have to say no it isn't. However I can't seem to think of any game that is...I have never seen one not a single one in 15 or so years playing these things.Nor can I think of a single game forum where everybody was pleased with the product and most importantly seeing the same things on there monitor when in game. For those that are interested the later part of that comment ...the seeing part was what was at the bottom of the discussion Jdkbph refers to earlier in this thread. We weren't all seeing the issues that some were complaining about.

As to the fan bois I would have to say that Mr.Smith and Jdkbph are devoting every bit as much time and effort to criticizing this title as the fan bois that they detest.Looks to me like two sides of the very same coin.

The manual could have definitely been better....No question about it in my mind.

From what I see SES has paid particular attention to the forum comments and has acted on them when the issues at hand were verifiable and has done so at a considerably higher level then other developers that I have had to deal with but they have there priorities so things may not get done the instant that you bring them up. That to me is critical above and beyond anything else in this discussion.Except of course the original topic of Moltobenny's thread which some of us have managed to drag well and truly off course.

Moltobenny...a trip bye Amazon .com will net you several of the titles that the good Admiral has provided in his list. I recent purchased Cambells "Jutland",Steel and Harts Jutland 1916 " Death in the grey wastes" and Bennetts " Naval battles of the first world war" all of which were very reasonably priced.

Last edited by Paladin851; 08-14-09 at 06:31 PM.
Paladin851 is offline   Reply With Quote