View Single Post
Old 07-22-15, 11:13 PM   #186
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

@jaxa

Quote:
I've noticed two graphic glitches - KDB has different colour than rest of the boat and 2cm Flak mounted on early version of VIIB behind Turm has no reflections on the water.

Yes, you are right. In both cases there are mistakes. the 3D model of KDB has texture from SH5. For this reason KDB color differs from color of boat in general. The antiaircraft gun has controler of reflection in water, but value 'Reflection'-0, for this reason the effect of reflection in water doesn't work. Many thanks for information. On the final version of mod it will be corrected.

Quote:
I see that generally you use dark colour skins. During IIWW Germans use two colours painting their U-boots - Dunkelgrau 31 (Dark Grey) and Hellgrau 31 (Light Grey). Light Grey was used more often than Dark Grey - could you create proper skin for your models?
it would be better looking and more real to create rusty and "fatigued" skins. Now they look like directly from shipyard
I united these two questions together. You are again right: at present boats look so, as if, they literally now from shipyard. It is my initial plan: to make mod in which there will be "new" boats and after that to make some various skins (light, dark, rusty, shabby and concrete camouflages). On my plan these skins will be connected at will from above the basic mod. But at first I want to finish completely work 3d.

Quote:
Don't know why, but 7b krieg 39, 7b vorkrieg and stock one have the same skin with two emblems - 7th flotilla and skull with hat and umbrella. Is it possible to make clean skin without them?

Hmmm... it can't be. Possibly, from above the basic mod, you connected a skin of "U47" and forgot it to disconnect?

@fitzcarraldo

For a start try to connect this to game:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9fdxf4jothielxr/FixAllSubGWX.7z
If the problem doesn't disappear, we will think further.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote