Can anyone explain me the tag names:
on- ?
pa-patrol
sh- shallow waters
FE- fuelefficient
xON- ?
NO- ?
st-?
on = On Station. Meaning part of the script is physically going to the Hydrophone station (and periscope as a pre surfacing check) to "watch" the script run the hydrophone loop (this may or may not be redundant...but may add immersion factor for some people. The AI might miss a contact as well that you may see using this type of script I think..not positive).

no = No Station. Meaning it skips the sequence of going to the station and lets the AI do the sweeps (which it should be doing all the time since the hydrophone guy never stops using the hydrophone even on the surface (bug)).

Edit: This is what Husks wrote in the first post: "My thought is that the no station is for travelling in potential enemy waters and the on station in "target areas" where high frequence of searching is advisable." So ON = more searches and NO = less frequent searches

x = compressed. Meaning a sped up version of an On station script to speed up the processes of watching the Hydrophone/scope

FE = Fuel Efficient. Just slows the transit speed between sound checks to save fuel...but not as effective at covering more area at higher speed. So sacrifice size of area searched for maximizing fuel efficiency.

PA ? I have no Idea. I think the descriptions could use some work...or maybe the titles.

ST Station maybe?

Last edited by finchOU; 03-07-17 at 02:29 AM.
finchOU is offline   Reply With Quote