View Single Post
Old 02-23-17, 05:05 PM   #1
Artur Salwarowski
Iron Wolf Studio

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
bullhorn Hello everyone!

Hi,

First of all let me say that it’s a pleasure to be here, thank you very much for accepting me to the forums!

I represent a young gamedev company that is working on the board game rendition of ‘UBOOT’ by Deep Water Studio. Our intention is to bring the realistic feel of PC subsim games to the tabletop, i.e. to transform it into a face-to-face multiplayer experience with a strong RPG element, while at the same time retaining most of the traditional subsim game components, and introducing a few (hopefully interesting!) ideas of our own.

How do we intend to do it? I will gladly explain, although I do realize that this thread is not intended for such purposes. Therefore, I would like to kindly ask for permission to set up a new thread for UBOOT: The Board Game. Hopefully there are some board game fans around here, or maybe subsim enthusiasts who would like to share their thoughts on how they perceive the idea. I can see that the forum already has a thread about UBOOT (the computer game), so I would really welcome advice regarding where to set our thread up (provided that permission is granted).

All in all, thanks a lot for considering my request, and hopefully there will be captains who wish to brave the uncharted waters of creating the first tabletop subarine simulator!
Artur Salwarowski is offline   Reply With Quote