Old 05-10-12, 12:59 PM   #78
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhead View Post
"prob a lot easier to fool a farmer than say a banker etc"

What exactly makes a banker smarter than a farmer? Sure one gets higher pay and the job required more education but I see no way that being a banker or any other high paying job makes you smarter than any other person by your logic then an enlisted person is less intelligent than an officer(many times they are far more intelligent than officers) or that a person that sevres in a front line combat role is less intelligent than a person who serves in a rear echelon role when the fact of the matter is that money and power are not important to everyone not every person needs have lots of wealth or have power some people do the work that they want to do.

Also without the farmer the banker would starve to death so the banker needs the farmer at lot more than the farmer needs the banker.You should try and grow some crops and raise livestock
because it is a much harder job than you think and it requires a lot of skills and knowledge.And the work that a farm worker does I can assure you even if it paid what the banker got most people would refuse to do the job because it is such hard work.
Well said. I've known some farmers in my time, and they were some of the smartest and most savvy businesspeople I've ever met. The stereotype of the slow thinking yokel in overalls and chewing a piece of hay is really far from the truth.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
mookiemookie is offline   Reply With Quote