View Single Post
Old 02-12-19, 05:52 PM   #9
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Whatever Putin does , has a purpose serving Russian goals (from his perception, which seems to match that of many Russians as well). Time spend on trying o villify Putin, is time wasted. It smnore important to see through the spider web of Russia'S decpeitons, and understand what Russias sees as its own interests.

What instead happens is demanding Russia to again behave stupid and to its disadvantage, as is it had no interests. But I think th yindeed are ahead in thinking. Their move to abandon their dollar reserves almost completely, is one such - while in the West "econiomists" openly rason about how to plunder private saviners most efficiently in order to gain a little bit more time to go on with the old nightmare party. When the FIAT money collapses, I bet Russia will be much better off to deal with thzat, than states in the West, for the mentioned reason and because it is more robust in self-sustaining and autarky - while the Western social communities and industries are hilariously depending on global production chains and have replaced advance stocks management (if that is the correct term) with on-time-delivery. Several Gerna car akers recently learnbewd the hard way how vulnerable this has made them to even micro crisis with their sub contractors.

I more or less fully share the Russian scepticism on globalization, I always was sceptical about that, and I never believed that it makes sense to make a potential rival strong in the present so that he can put me under pressure in the future. And the missionary spirit behind this, the flawed logic not even mentioned, just makes me laugh these days. Also, while some companies may benefit from it, globalization also produces an awful lot of loosers. It is no win-win-game for both, often not even a zero-sum game.