View Single Post
Old 02-12-19, 11:14 AM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Meet one of Russia's master puppet players

I have him on my radar since long. Of course I perceive him as an opponent of the Western states, he is, absolutely. But I admire him for his cleverness with which he not only surives but actively plays this game of global chess, adding a dimension of psychological warfare to it that is so much hidden like a puppet inside a puppet inside a puppet inside a puppet, that almost every decison maker and analyst in the West gives me the impression that he completely escapes to even realize that something is going on. Its names like his why I think that the Russians simply played the West against the wall since two decades. An extremely dangerous mind. And not in any need to hide it at all. That should make you think!

https://translate.google.de/translat...%3Dde-homepage

Quote:
"Foreign politicians blame Russia for interference in elections and referendums. The reality is much more serious: Russia interferes with her brain, and they do not know what to do with their altered consciousness. "
(...)
"Western experts are amazed at the "abnormal preferences of the Elektorate," Surkov writes: they are at a loss, and that is why they have spoken of an "invasion of populism." "You can call it that if you can not find words," Surkow mocks.

Moscow stands for the solution of the problems that Europe has, according to the Putin consultant - for a return to national. Quote: "When everyone was crazy about globalization and swarmed about a flat, borderless world, Moscow reminded us that sovereignty and national interests are important." Many accused Russia of "naïve attachment" to old ways, which was allegedly out of fashion long ago: "We have been taught that we should not stick to the values ​​of the 19th century, but move into the 21st century, in which There are no longer any sovereign nations and no nation states. "

In reality, however, everything happened "in the Moscow style" in the 21st century, says Surkov, who uses a wording that leaves a lot of room for maneuver: you can translate it to a trivialization that everything happened the way Moscow saw it; but most Russians will understand his choice of words in such a way that everything came just as Moscow has enforced and staged.

Examples include Putin's mastermind Donald Trump's electoral victory, Brexit and, so to speak, "the anti-migration foreclosure of Europe": all these are "just the first points in a long list of" ubiquitous developments towards de-globalization, restoration of sovereignty and nationalism ". The sentence reads like an announcement.

Russia's anti-globalist emphasis on strong national sovereignty is increasingly gaining worldwide acceptance, the 54-year-old wrote. The political system of Russia will last for another century and serve as a model for other countries around the world, he predicted: " Putin's system of power" is the "ideology of the future" and " an effective means of survival and nationhood for the next decades. "
Yes, the Russians know a thing or two about chess. And plans behind plans behind plans. When I check that to the German Weiberwirtschaft and the reality denial in Brussel... well... its a sad, sad story...

The upcoming uncertainty however is who will replace Putin one day. But it seems there are quite some names who will carry on with his heritage, whether the West likes that or not. And it was to expected hat Putin still is just one man only and canot rule and surive such a big country without a staff of capable, simliar minds around him. Just the Western hope that Russia after Putin's leave will just return again and repeat the mistake of the 90s - I think that hope is just naive.