View Single Post
Old 02-05-15, 09:06 PM   #14
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Downloads: 180
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin90 View Post
First of all, I ended up coming back just to say that I'm enjoying your game.

If I send a crewmate to pick up an item from storage, does this automatically equip? because one time my reactor decided to go full "nope" on me, had to shut it down, got someone to equip the radiation suit after radiation has gone from the thousands to the 10s just to make it stable enough while I head back to port.

Second - If my reactor is damaged and have to be shut down, when I go to port, does it get repaired then?

Me and the crew always end up with a nuclear problem, the coolant just dies on us.
When you send someone to pick up some equipment, they automatically carry it/put the item on, so they will be walking round carrying a toolbox and wearing a radiation suit/gas mask/SCBA gear, if they have collected it.

Second, when you repair in port everything is fixed, including borked reactors and dead crew members.

I deal with reactor pump failures/coolant leaks by surfacing the boat, closing all ventilation valves except the reactor room and opening the main induction valve. Also, lower the running speed of the affected coolant pump. This helps minimise the amount of coolant that is lost and radiation that is leaked. Then get someone suited and booted and in there quickly to repair the damage before it all gets too nasty.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Tango589 is offline   Reply With Quote