View Single Post
Old 05-07-12, 05:21 AM   #1678
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

BTW, what is it with the weapon values of different smithing quality? It seems the differences are minimal between an iron sword and a steel sword, or the others. Even if they get imporoved all to the same levels, they are just rated different by one or a few more counters. Is there really any serious, noticable difference between an exquisite elevn dagger, an exquisite steel dagger, or an exquisite ebony dagger?

I also how the system calculates the difefrences in net effects when a weapon gets swung. Compare the differences between a one handed sword and a two-handed sowrd or a battle axe. They differ in the speed by which they get swung, but the net differencxes, in weapon rating, is minimal. Does the weapon'S value gets multiplied with the talent of the fighter for using archery, one-handed and two-handed weapons?

I have started to ignore choosing weapons for maximum values. I completely go by looks now. Dwarfen sword, elven bow, ebony or elven dagger, vulcan glass armour and pelt armour. And cloaks. However, I see now ntoicable decline in my combat efficiency. Is a steel dagger that got improved to the same level like let'S say an elven or vulcan dagger effectively the same weapon?