View Single Post
Old 05-06-12, 02:42 PM   #1674
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Budokan View Post
What do you guys think about the proposed Elder Scrolls MMO?
I won't be playing it, so I don't really have an opinion. If it happens it happens but since the work appears to have been contracted out to different people I don't think it will affect the single player games. I hope not, anyway.

And if anyone was wondering, the addspell/removespell commands do work on NPCs, you just have to target them in the console. I took M's Chain Lightning away and since he already has one other shock and one fire destruction spell I gave him Ice Spike to round out his elementals. Plus he'll be getting most of the staves we come across whenever he's with me. Went through a couple battles after that and he never used the Chain Lightning so I think it worked!

Oh and this is so cool, the follower mod I'm using lets you give spell tomes to followers and tell them to study the books you just gave them in order to learn the new spells. I just gave him Conjure Familiar, Conjure Flame Atronach, and Reanimate Corpse. We haven't been out since so I'll be curious to see if he actually starts pulling the new spells out of his hat. If he starts reanimating dead enemies I'm gonna have to unlearn my habit of looting every single corpse clean right away, lol, or we'll have some poor zombie in a loincloth trying to fight off a bandit chief with his bare hands.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote