Old 02-09-19, 11:45 AM   #5
VulcanRidr
Swabbie

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the advice, folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
To be honest about it, how tough would it be for you to install basic vanilla DW?

Since I have the Generic Mod Enabler installed with LwAmi, if I disable all of the mods, the way I understand it, the sim reverts back to vanilla. Is this correct?

Quote:
If you're a sub skipper, how many torpedoes should you be able to evade in any given battle if you want to be a good skipper?
My first thought, even before I saw p6p8's response was "um, all of them?" Simply because in anything competitive, the other guy wants to be victorious as much as you do. I was going to say "win," but it is more than that. You could also substitute the word "survive" in a case like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p6p8 View Post
I think vanilla or LwAmi are best for learning because RA extends some game mechanics. Also most original missions and campaign are not compatibile with RA

I think i will initially start training with LwAmi, as it seems to be "vanilla improved". If that gets to be too much, I will go back to straight vanilla, and once I build up some skills, I will try RA.

--vr
VulcanRidr is offline   Reply With Quote