View Single Post
Old 09-29-17, 03:59 AM   #18
Naftis
Watch

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

Since this is my first post ever, I'd like to greet everyone and thank the operators for this unbelievably amazing forum!

Now to the matter at hand... I'm an on/off SH3 player for quite some time now and I love the simulation aspect of it. That been said, I realised that I haven't got the slightest clue about modern submarine warfare. So I went out on a patrol to the Great Web Sea to find my self a target. Thus I stumbled upon CW.
The game looks fine and is encouraging enough the fact that sub sim games are actually been made in 2017, set aside contemporary mods to older games.
What threw me off, however, is the all-seeing overview exterior camera and the fact that I haven't yet seen anyone playing without the almighty God's eye and no in any other one. Which brings me to the conclusion that there is no interior view or any other similar that would make me feel that I am actually IN a submarine with it's limitations of external awareness, apart from the sensor's representations available in the instruments.
The game shall remain in my wishlist, of course, and with a firing solution in my TDC readily available for it. But since I lack the means of investigating further the game, I would like anyone's expert opinion on how to make the game more of a simulation.
And in this spot, please accept my apologies for the long post, although there are more things to be said...

Thank you all for your patience and Happy Hunting.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk