View Single Post
Old 06-04-19, 04:28 PM   #8
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldarean View Post
Yes, sure. My sonar man only reports if I tell him to follow the nearest contact.

He should tell you without your intervention, unless after a very tough stressed game sequence where the crew loses morale, in this case crew could perform poorly (thus the sonar man NOT reporting contacts he could otherwise.) Also every time a crew man gets injured, his behavior is bad...

But even with no 'stress', my sonar man will report contacts for merchands or warships in a fairly long range (often more than 20 km away if you stop all engines or go not more than 3 knots), so this means something is messed up with your TWoS installation. The doc states clearly that no external mod must be used with this megamod, if you infringe this then you are on your own and nobody can help you...
After TWoS 2.2.9, it is required that you start a new career after updating WoS, did you do that?

The best you could do is re-install the game and TWoS. Your savegames should still be usable, and if not (when you encounter problems) then start a new career.

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-04-19 at 04:44 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote