View Single Post
Old 08-26-16, 03:04 PM   #5590
Nobon
Helmsman

Location: 1939-09-13. U-50 ran into a 10+ ship british convoy- I'm planning the approach
Downloads: 74
Uploads: 2
wolf_howl15

You are not going to like this answer...

I use my own mods on top of TWoS, (modified crewman pictures, and now I made a custom crew ai file, so no problem there, they can`t interfere with the darggables) aswell as Silentmichel's new interior mod, but this is just the start of the fun...

I installed ALL 1.5 content on top of my existing & copied 1.4.

Started a new career though, disable all mods in JGSME, and re/enabled 1.5s in correct order, walked the TDW install mile, even succesfully changed the gui, and etc.

Why? Because I`m usually invincible on putting things together to work along, as a bugtracker.

So officially I can`t get any help here, as it was stated that you need a clean install, and avoid mods to get help..

I was just hoped that this problem was surfaced a while ago, and has a a solution, as all other things worked great, and hence mods were disabled first, I should have been got a stock there...

If you did not experienced this problem before, then I`m going for a clean install... I`m usually a fighting type, didn`t reinstalled /one/ windows in my life, just kept them safe, fast and stable, etc.

but in this case I have to admit defeat... As everything was restored to stock that can be, and everything went according to the last letter of the install manual, then still a -clear- /path problem, as draggable pictures does not open, and the small ship pictures neither-

One more thing: I would like to keep the working 1.4 one... Maybe that can be the problem, that I have two copies in different drives.

..thinking about renaming the sh5 folder in documents...

Edit1:

I saved my documents folder and 1.4 game folder by renaming. Now uninstalling game/installing stock, and the rest..
If I want to honestly test something, I cannot do it properly with a hacked piece.

87% realism (100%-Cams to watch burning targets, and torpedoes run for fun..)
SH5 The Wolves of Steel Megamod- Realnav+Full manual targeting. -no contact updates, no map help.
U-50 forever - still a Smiling bastard

Last edited by Nobon; 08-26-16 at 03:15 PM.
Nobon is offline   Reply With Quote