View Single Post
Old 11-22-17, 11:50 PM   #1
jeffreyrains76
Swabbie

Downloads: 53
Uploads: 0
Default Where To Begin?!

Hey subbies, I just recently been able to make more time to play SH3, 4, & 5. All through Steam. Its been about 2 1/2ish years since I've been able to sit down and play and wow!!!....so much has been developed by the modding community that I have no clue what to use, or can't use...what to install first or which mods I absolutely should use and which can wait til later.
As I said SH3 is a steam version as are the later 2...but starting with SH3 for now. I have yet to download it but its sitting in my library ready to install. Can anyone give me some advice and guidance as to which mods I should have and in what order I need to install and if any utility mods should be installed before I install SH3.
Also, I will be making separate directory files for different "expansion" mods such as LSH3, GWX....etc.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I have been through the forums for the last 3 days and no doubt there is a plethora of information and I have downloaded some of beginners must reads and such but I am still a little lost lol.
jeffreyrains76 is offline   Reply With Quote