Old 11-21-17, 12:44 PM   #5
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 349
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprizasg4 View Post
Hello there captains..
i love this game but it needs mods to working.so..I m searching 10 days for mods but i cant make it...There are so many of them and i need help now..

I need mods only for control my sub (dials like SH4) and for quick order my crew...and this without change english lang...

sorry about my noob questions but im lost ,,

i know about JSGME and how to work with it but i didnt find the mod with what i need...

SOmebody saaaaave me,, saaaave me
Hello mprizasg4 Welcome Aboard

You need the TDW Generic Patcher to get rid of Bugs in the Vanilla game this will also give you a lot of customisable options including SH3 and 4 Dials ( even more when used in combination with the options file viewer )

Then you can add your mods, the Best is "Wolves of Steel " in terms of both content and ease of use

You may wish to experiment a little first but getting a stable set of mods can be difficult

The Guide by Berbster is the best way of getting up and running as trouble free as possible and well worth looking up

LSH3-2015 <> TUTORIALS <> ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW <> ALL IN ONE PLACE
SH4 <> TUTORIALS <> HOW TO DO IT <> INFORMATION <> DOWNLOAD LINKS
SH5 <> TUTORIALS <> HOW TO DO IT <> INFORMATION <> DOWNLOAD LINKS
Always Here To Help A Fellow 'Subber' | Need An Answer to A Question Just Send Me A PM

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=211804

Simple or more advanced is up to you taking shortcuts often ends up in Tragedy so its well worth taking your time getting set up

Asking for help is never regarded as a Noob question don't worry about that, its sensible.

Best regards

Simon
WOLVES of STEEL

Last edited by Cyborg322; 11-21-17 at 12:55 PM.
Cyborg322 is offline   Reply With Quote