View Single Post
Old 10-09-17, 08:40 AM   #2453
mkiii
Soundman

Downloads: 117
Uploads: 0

I would say a cautious yes to that, there are a few hurdles yet, but nothing really major, (he said with an overconfident smile).
It`s just making things do what I want them to do. Like the Deck problem, it turns out that I was doing it right as far as adding the subsets was concerned, but you have to save the file and then reload after each additional subset. put 2 subsets in at once, the file saves but throws an error on reload.
so I now save\reload after doing anything at all. I have 30 copies of the file now, its slow going and tedious but it makes backtracking a hell of a lot easier.
The hull will be done this evening, then I have to look at the fx.gr2 for it, all the bow waves and side water etc are in there, there are 185 bones, i will have to move an awful lot of them,
It will be worth it in the end, the detail in the models is a credit to Wise and Kovall, as soon as I saw them I thought I just have to have them in sh5.
ps
If it all goes well I will be porting their IXc40, with the narrow quick diving hull as well. that model really is awesome.

Last edited by mkiii; 10-09-17 at 02:56 PM.
mkiii is offline   Reply With Quote